Fashion Night Out - Recap

Pre-cocktail media party for FNO at Neiman Marcus Rotunda Room
The ladies and their gift bags from Neiman Marcus!
Rotunda Room, Michelle & Crystal, on our way to Saks - Michelle, Jeanne, Crystal, Gigi, Abby & myself, Heidi Says FNO sign
Party scene at Saks Fifth Avenue, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Alice & Olivia, Jennifer, Lindsay & Gigi at Marc Jacobs.
Abby, Gigi, Robert of Black Fleece, Lindsay & myself at Black Fleece
Sorry that I have been MIA the last couple of days!  Still working on getting this back to school routine down pat and currently feeling like a taxi service.  

Fashion Night Out in San Francisco was such a fun night and what made it even better was that we were gifted with gorgeous weather.  We started out the evening at a pre-FNO cocktail party hosted by Neiman Marcus in The Rotunda Room.  We went all over the city to visit Neiman Marcus, Kurt Geiger, Saks Fifth Avenue, Marc Jacobs, Alice & Olivia, Black Fleece & Roberta Freymann.  The Tieks were whipped out by the time we got over to Fillmore Street! I hope everyone had a fun night checking out all of the latest fall fashions!

Did you guys go anywhere for FNO?

images 1 via and 2-5 from my iPhone (which I'm hoping I will be able to pre-order a new iPhone 5 tomorrow in order to get MUCH better photos from my phone)

1 comment:

  1. So jealous you celebrated on Fillmore! One of my favorites streets in SF!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!