Savvy Books: The Dress - 100 Iconic Moments in Fashion


I stumbled upon Megan Hess' instagram account and fell in love with her illustrations.  When I found out that she had a couple of books out, I knew that I needed to have one of them.  The Dress - 100 Iconic Moments in Fashion is a perfect addition to my desk.

The book is beautifully illustrated with iconic dresses and is broken out into six sections: Designers, Icons, Weddings, Music, Film and Oscars.  In the book each dress has a beautiful illustration and then a paragraph on the designer, the dress and in some cases who wore the dress.

The Dress is a perfect holiday gift for all of those fashionistas that are looking for a fabulous coffee table or pretty addition and inspiration to your desk.

Cheers,




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!